Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teething Blues

Teething times three (yes, Johanna's molars, too) creates an interesting situation for me. But not an entirely new situation for me. It just means I become much more needed than the other very "needed" days.

So we've adapted this week. The neediest child sits on Mommy's lap while Caroline is coaxed to cheer up the ones next in line. She and I are a good team.

So these pants were sewn for that special helper whom I've been promising them to.

Cropped and lace detailed--perfect for the coming spring. But the season wouldn't make any difference to her. On went the rain boots and the outfit was complete.

And while I was making her pants...

the little ones were needing a pick-me-up, you know, teething their first teeth and all.

Some are here to stay and others will find their home else where.

3 comments:

Bri {collected} said...

I think I want a pair like Caroline's. Love the little ruffle!

Ann said...

I love them :) So sweet. Teething is the worst...we have experienced the multiple teething at times ourselves, though never with twins, so yikes! Good luck to mommy and her teethers :)

Nicole said...

you're amazing... how you keep up with all your craft projects, and your pictures of your home always looks so organized. how, how, how do you do it!????!