Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Just Waiting...

...for the apparently huge winter storm of the year to hit and snow us in all weekend.

I'm quite thrilled. Boxes in the garage might finally find a home. All of the family's clothes piled in the corner of my room, clean mind you, might get put away.

Then again, it will be a long weekend. We'll see what really gets done... this odd woman (yes, me) is getting a kick out of painting on pants, for goodness sake! Where are my priorities??

2 comments:

Ann said...

ha! painting on pants sounds much more fun... :)

and as for me and my hopeful final unpacking...nope. I found a new project, LOL :)

Christine Mains said...

Gorgeous! You'll have to teach me how to make pants. I tried on my own...and I need help!