Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Photo Redefined







Ahhhh... the joys of a Mac. We've been greatly enjoying our new iMac, especially Photo Booth. We can now sit on the couch and use the remote to scroll through music or photos on the computer. Talk about lazy! I'm excited for Caroline and I to play with her favorite website: Poisson Rouge. She'll actually be able to maneuver around the website with a mouse, unlike using our laptop.
Let's just say Bobby is in Apple heaven.

2 comments:

Ann said...

What great pictures! And what a cool website... I never saw that one before. Maggie will LOVE that!

My voice is gone. I don't know what is wrong with it. I am getting old, lol! :) I will email you tonight when the girls go to sleep. I hope so much that my voice returns soon. I am dying to talk again!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love your imac? Now that we have one, Mike wants the laptop......maybe now that he's in school we can justify that! =) Have fun with photo booth

Angela