Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

If Angels Were 21" Tall

Can you believe it's been months since these little ones surprised us? And to think they're now rolling in and 8.5 and 9 lbs. Healthy and thriving, in white and surrounded by family and friends, they were officially welcomed into the world today.



Who can resist celebrating with turquoise and pink?




Ayumi's cake, including miniature Annabelle and Ainsleigh replicas, mohawk and all.

Delicious.

7 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful! What an incredible day. They look so beautiful. I wish we could have been there! :) Love you!

Bracken and Bracken said...

That first picture just melts my heart :) Congrats!!

Jeff said...

Wow, what a fun weekend. Those are great pictures. We have some almost identical shots on our blog! Did you get them all from your dad Nicole, or did you take some of them too? In any event, they are very artsy and cool.

Durrant said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day! The pic of the girls in their blessing dresses is just breath taking!

Brooke said...

I can't tell you how much I WISH WE WERE THERE!! The twins are looking so healthy and cute and they're wearing REAL clothes! :) Johanna's hair is getting long, and Caroline is looking more and more like a big girl.
We can't wait to see you all!

Evelyn said...

Such beautiful girls--they truly are angels :)

Christine Mains said...

As crazy as it sounds. I do miss those slow mornings/days with Thomas and the twins. I remember taking lots of pictures and I was able to watch my little 17 month old on the floor a lot more. The twins spent a lot of time on the ground laying and peeing through all their clothes and blankets. Slow Times...Fun Times!
When the twins start to roll, eat paper, smile more, coo alot, and form those ever so precioius chubby cheeks you will find your self spending all moring lost behind the camera or sitting back laughing/smiling at how adorable they are.

I found my sanity behind the camera. I have hundreds of photos of that first year...Thomas loves to look back at what he calls his "Toddler years"

I love the picture of the girls in their white gowns together. So beautiful.