Exclusively Shiffler is now The Sleepy Time Gal

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.thesleepytimegal.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Week Festivities

We heard that Santa doesn't fill stockings for really little girls, so Johanna poses where her stocking will be next year. Those stylish stockings are knitted by my great Aunt Bessie.


Santa's helpers couldn't have been more pleased with Caroline's reaction to her Calico Critters doll house. I spent a good hour playing with it, I mean, setting it up, late on Christmas Eve.

Finally, Johanna actually looks like a Dirle in this photo.

Johanna with Uncle Travis.
Christmas evening at the Shifflers. There's Brooke, Bobby's bro, with little Isobel.

Don't tell me they're not related.

Aunt Donna reading Caroline's new book to her.

2 comments:

Lin said...

those Calico Critters toys are so fun! i got a little baby bunny for my niece and her parents got her the rest of the bunny family with some accessories - she adores them...and I have to admit I enjoyed playing with them as well. that's the best part of Christmas, though, right?

I'm glad you all had such a fun Christmas! Your girls are getting so big!

kenders said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! :)